Sports Book Review
Established in 2015 and operates in USA and Canada and is one of the the top rated and popular sportsbooks in the USA. Has a unique system that allows players to win more or less depending on how close the final score is. They offer their website as well as an app, with both of them being very user friendly.
Generous odds boosts and promotions, offer a variety of bets. It makes sports wagering easier for bettors, with all bets categorized by sports, leagues and events.
For new players they offer $1000 in second chance bets – divided in 10 $100 second chance bets – and once registered the first bet for each of the first five days will be considered a second chance bet.
They are well known for top tier promotions and offers that can be used by both new and existing players and offer a lot of key features such as:
· Points Betting – Their unique system where a player would get a larger payout if the team bet on covers the spread by additional points. Example: -5.5 wager on a team, but the team wins by 8, the payout will be larger.
· Live Betting – They offer a wide variety of options for this feature, such as NHL, NFL, NBA up to darts.
· Same Game Parlays – Like other sportsbooks, they offer the possibility to parlay same games
· Name a Bet – Unique feature provided by them, where if you name a bet they do not currently offer, they will get back to you with odds for that specific bet or event.
They also offer an Odds Boost or Booster Odds as they are called, and they offer increased odds by around 15 to 20 %, although they boost the odds on players props more than other sportsbooks.
Other promotions also include:
· No Juice Points betting – No vig charges on select wagers
· Sunday Night Football bonus bet – up to $20 money back if the players SNF bet loses
· Same Game Parlay Insurance – Receive money back if there is a one loss leg in a 4+ leg same game parlay for either MLB or NFL (up to $25).
· Refer a Friend Program – Players will get a $100 bonus bet for each friend referred to PointsB
Regarding their deposits they offer a variety of options to fund your account, including Online bank transfers, Debit or credit cards, Paypal, Cash (in a physical location or paynearme) and eChecks. The deposit time is very well thought of as well, since it ranges from instantly to up to 3 business days in the case of eChecks.
When talking about the Withdrawl options, a player can either get cash (at the physical sportsbook), or use other options such as paypal, eCheck or an online bank transfer. Withdrawl options and times range from 24 hours up to 5 business days.
For support, players can contact customer service either by a live chat found at the footer of the site or in the app they can just hit the menu button in the bottom right of the screen and scroll down to find the Live Chat option. Another way to contact support is sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org